Friday, December 5, 2008

The Story of Hugo Mugo (1)

Prologue

Hi, my name is Nicole. I am going to tell you a story of my great great grandfather, or to be more exact, the story of Hugo Mugo. This is a true story as told by my father who has heard it from my grandfather who, in turn, heard it from his father.

No. Hugo Mugo is not the name of my great great grandfather. It is the name of a very famous fishing tribe that existed many hundred years ago.  My great great grandfather is call "Kono Neco"

"Kono" means The Connection.

"Neco" means The Path or The Way or The Code.

"ConnectCode.net" comes from the phrase "Kono Neco Doe Neh". When translated to English, it means "The net of Kono Neco". A more meaningful translation will be "The big fishing net of Kono Neco". Well, if you are still interested, read on and find out more about Hugo Mugo.

No comments: